F.U.: The Polls Are Open F.U.: The Polls Are Open

I needed a laugh before I went to the polls.

I am voting for Cobb/LaMarche Because I live in a dumb state that is going to Bush if I like it or not and they were the only candidates that even bothered to come here (Nebraska).

Dude Wheres My Lightsaber Dude Wheres My Lightsaber

Screw what everyone else thinks.

You did a good job on this movie, animation was EXCELLENT and everything else was pretty smooth as well. Nice concept, keep on keeping on.

No Child Left Behind No Child Left Behind

Nice movie but...

I'm afraid that Bush is not as smart as you tried to portray him. Complicated things like I.P. address and the use of highpowered explosives blowing massiv holes in the side of a residence, I think not.

TheOtherTruth responds:

Thank you for your review.

But damn you for pointing out its flaws! :)

Marshmallow and the BBQ Marshmallow and the BBQ

Good Job Marsh

Screw what everyone else thinks, I think you did a really good job on this movie. Animation was terrific, a lot better then the piece of shit I put up on the same day. LEt me put this out here, is Boxer Lock the most picked on lock or is that just me? Great job again Marsh, keep putting work out.

sandman0277 responds:

Thanks man. I didn't do that intentionly. Boxer was one of my first Lock friends and my only Lock friend who started with the letter "B". I'm sorry I never got to see your production.

Red vs Green Red vs Green

Good Movie

You have a promising future on Newgrounds.

Spookey-Mulder responds:

Woohoo, thas good to know, thanks

The Sad Toy Puppy The Sad Toy Puppy

very good story

good flash also

The Wal-Mart Empire The Wal-Mart Empire

I expected more from this moive.

As stated, I was expecting a lot from this movie. I like the concept and the idea concerning, but after viewing I was dissappointed with the overall performance in the film. The main voice sucks man, really. The script needs some work. Special effects were good, visuals were not to bad. Etc.

WHATEVER! (Bush Style) WHATEVER! (Bush Style)

Great piece of satire.

Great movie man, should be able to make it through to the next round. I almost always enjoy satire concerning G.W. You get five from me man, because I want to see this survive.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.44!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

Higher Education 1.1 Higher Education 1.1

Funny, Funny, Funny.

The shit was funny man, I am real glad that this made it pass the Blam stage, and I am hoping that this has a long and healthy career on the portal. Great humor and really good looking graphics, keep them coming man, maybe break them up a little, kind of long for some people.

Pulp Fiction :) Pulp Fiction :)

We should expect alot from a first movie.

Good movie man, as another reviewere already said "Pulp Fiction" is one of my favorite movies. Unlike that other person I like this scene and want to encourage you to bring forth some original material. Work hard man and you could soon be putting out classic material.